Student Membership Benefits
If you are interested in joining, there are three options for becoming a new student member. This membership is only available for students attending a two or four year university/college.
- Online (Be sure to select Student Affiliate)
- Phone: 800.993.0407 Option 4
Join the Illinois CPA Society as a student member and we’ll keep you connected to a profession with countless opportunities.
The Illinois CPA Society encourages you to take the CPA exam and we want to help.
The Illinois CPA Society works for you. We’ll help jump start your career in accounting.
- Online resume posting
- Job and internship email alerts
- Connect with 24,000 professionals
- Career Center’s online job listings. Our members choose their future. Whether your career is in public or private, in companies big or small, we create opportunities for you to excel.
Young Professionals Group
The Young Professionals Group is made up of CPAs in their 20's, who plan social programs and networking events for the Society's young professional members. Events have included informational seminars and pre-work breakfasts, sporting and charity events.
Leadership & Networking Opportunities
As you grow in the Illinois CPA Society, there are many great leadership opportunities available. ICPAS maintains more than 30 committees and task forces and more than 20 Special Interest Groups. In addition to the groups mentioned above, members can get involved in chapter planning, volunteer service, student outreach and several other areas.