Other Scholarship Resources and Links
College Illinois! is the state's prepaid tuition program. Administered by the Illinois Student Assistance Commission, College Illinois! Provides the only prepaid option backed by the State of Illinois. A defined benefit purchase program, tuition and fee benefits can be used at public and private colleges and universities in-state and out-of-state. College Illinois! prepaid tuition plans are tax-advantaged (they qualify as IRC "Section 529 Qualified State Tuition Plans") and very flexible (in benefits design and application, and in payment options), and they are priced to suit almost any household budget.
Check out the most frequently asked questions & answers and some additional facts regarding College Illinois!
Additional detailed information is available by calling toll-free 1-877-877-3724 or by visiting CollegeIllinois.com.
- College-Scholarships.com - This web site provides information on colleges, scholarships and financial aid.
- Ed.gov - The Department administers several major student aid programs, including Pell Grants and Stafford Loans, which provide over $42 billion a year to help millions of students pay for the costs of college.
- Fastweb.com - A resource that offers over 6,000 scholarships
- FinAid.org - Financial aid resources such as government grants.
- Scholarships.com - Financial aid tips and timelines, scholarship and loan info.