Earn a micro-credential and advance your knowledge of cybersecurity.
The threats from cyber-attacks are real, and can disrupt businesses, destroy reputations and result in finance loss. In fact, cybercrime damage costs are expected to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021.
As cybercrime threats grow, it's essential for financial professionals to understand what the risks are and how mitigate or manage them. Are you ready to provide valuable cybersecurity leadership within your organization—or with your clients?
You don't have to become an IT expert. But, you do need to be able to speak intelligently and understand the fundamentals including:
- Key elements of the AICPA's cybersecurity risk management reporting framework
- Terminology and the right questions to ask
- Potential risks and opportunities for your organization or clients
- Investments in cybersecurity
- Roles for cybersecurity specialists
- Apply a security mindset to your daily work
Acquire these skills to add value to your organization, create opportunities for your career growth, and consider exploring cybersecurity advisory as a specialization for yourself or your firm.