- Learn about permissioned and permissionless ledgers in the context of blockchain’s application in enterprise solution.
- Learn about your role, as accountant or auditor, in this changing environment.
Gain knowledge about access control, decentralization, anchoring, and due diligence, as well as blockchain as a service and blockchain’s application in the government space.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the elements of permissioned and permissionless ledgers.
- Recognize the associated benefits and risks of permissioned and permissionless ledgers.
- Recall access control mechanisms for permissioned ledgers.
- Identify the characteristics of blockchain as a service.
- Identify the characteristics of hybrid blockchains.
- Recall benefits of blockchain in government.