Earn a micro-credential and advance your knowledge of cybersecurity.
As cybercrime threats grow, it's essential for financial professionals to understand what the risks are and how to mitigate or manage them. Are you ready to provide valuable cybersecurity leadership within your organization—or with your clients?
You don't have to become an IT expert, but you do need to be able to speak intelligently and understand the fundamentals including:
- Key elements of the AICPA's cybersecurity risk management reporting framework
- Terminology and the right questions to ask
- Potential risks and opportunities for your organization or clients
- Investments in cybersecurity
- Roles for cybersecurity specialists
- Apply a security mindset to your daily work