Earn a micro-credential and advance your knowledge of cybersecurity.
An effective cybersecurity risk management strategy is essential for business operations in the current environment and for future preparedness.
More than ever, organizations are under pressure to demonstrate that they are managing threats, and that they have effective processes and controls in place to prevent, detect, respond to, mitigate and recover from cybersecurity events. Cyberattacks can:
- Disrupt businesses
- Result in financial losses
- Destroy an organization's reputation
What is your role? You must be able to:
- Speak intelligently on the subject internally and externally.
- Learn the terminology and key considerations related to cybersecurity to collaborate with others in your organization or client.
- Apply a security mindset to your daily work.
- Obtain an understanding of the potential risks and opportunities for your organization or client as they develop or evaluate their cybersecurity risk management program.