CPE: 8.0 hours
Cost: $310 Members | $395 Non-Members
Delivery Method: On-demand
Availability: One Year after Purchase
Earn a micro-credential and advance your knowledge of Data Analytics Core Concepts
Turn data into insights
Learn core concepts in data analytics and how to conduct data analytics projects in your organization.
Be prepared to be effective no matter how your organization or industry changes by understanding key concepts — from framing the problem and defining the scope to understanding organizational requirements and gaps to effectively working with key stakeholders.
Data Analytics Core Concepts Courses Include:
- Define the characteristics of an analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Recognize how to establish objectives and desired outcomes of a data analytics project for a business or client.
- Recognize ways data is described and interpreted.
- Describe the types and categories of data.
- Recognize how data science and data analytics are connected.
- Recognize characteristics of the technology and data ecosystem for data analytics.