This is a 7-hour workshop. Sessions are scheduled from 1 - 4:30pm CST
on 6/15 and 6/17.
The Project Management for Non-Project Managers Workshop
aims to provide non-project managers with the project management knowledge,
skills, tools, and techniques to make the transition to a project leadership
role and ensure optimum project execution while increasing the confidence to
manage a project through the project stages of initiating, planning, executing,
monitoring, and completing.
Participants will be able to:
- Establish a project scope
- Understand roles required in a project
- Identify stakeholders and their expectations
- Know how to plan for a project from start to finish
- Position their projects within the organization’s strategy
- Apply a consistent approach to initiate and plan projects
- Know what it entails to transition to a project leadership role