Be part of the Illinois CPA Society's 5th Annual CPA Day of Service!
Join hundreds of your fellow ICPAS members participating in their communities!
It's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose a community organization or charity to help on Friday, September 19.
- Register your volunteer activity plans.
- Receive a free CPA Day of Service t-shirt (free to ICPAS members while supplies last).
Volunteers can select ANY volunteer activity. Not sure how to help? Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Stock a food pantry
- Care for animals at a shelter
- Serve a meal at a homeless shelter
- Clean up your neighborhood park
- Plant veggies in a community garden
Don't miss out on your chance to do good in your area!
Questions? Contact Caitlin Kepple
, Marketing and Communications Manager, 800.993.0407 ext. 250.