Be part of the Illinois CPA Society's 5th Annual CPA Day of Service!
Join hundreds of your fellow ICPAS members participating in their communities!
It's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose a community organization or charity to help on Friday, September 19.
- Register your volunteer activity plans.
- Receive a free CPA Day of Service t-shirt (free to ICPAS members while supplies last).
Volunteers can select ANY volunteer activity. Not sure how to help? Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Stock a food pantry
- Care for animals at a shelter
- Serve a meal at a homeless shelter
- Clean up your neighborhood park
- Plant veggies in a community garden
Governor Quinn has proclaimed September 19, 2014 to be CPA Day of Service throughout Illinois - view the proclamation here. Wherever you are, there's some way you can get involved. Don't miss out on your chance to do good in your area!
Questions? Contact Rose Kelly, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, 800.993.0407 ext. 251.
Check Out the Firms that are Committed to Volunteering!
Many firms choose to participate in CPA Day of Service by getting a group together to represent their organization in the community. Take a look at who's already committed to doing good this year.
See Who's Volunteering in Your Area!
To check out the list of members who've already registered for CPA Day of Service 2014, click on a geographic region below: