Each year, the Illinois CPA Society recognizes outstanding leaders within the CPA community through our prestigious awards. The Society recognizes its award recipients at our Leadership Recognition Dinner. In addition, we distribute a press release to multiple outlets and feature the news on our website and in INSIGHT magazine.
This award is the highest honor the Illinois CPA Society bestows upon its members whom have demonstrated distinguished service to the Illinois CPA Society and the CPA profession (with an emphasis on Illinois - focused contributions).Eligibility:
Award recipients are selected based on a lifetime of service to the CPA profession. Factors to be considered include:
- Contribution to the profession
- Professional position attained
- Length of service
- Illinois professional involvement
- Must be an Illinois CPA Society member in good standing
- Not currently serving on the Illinois CPA Society’s Board of Directors or on the Lifetime Achievement Award Task Force
- Must be available to receive the award in person at the Leadership Recognition Dinner, which is typically held in June
Recipient receives a complimentary membership in the Illinois CPA Society for their lifetime. The recipient is honored at the Leadership Recognition Dinner and is presented with a gift.