The Women to Watch Awards recognize emerging or experienced leaders committed to making significant contributions to the accounting profession, their organizations, and to the development of women as leaders.
- Nominees are currently employed in the accounting and finance profession
- Nominees with a CPA are desired, but not required
- Nominees must be a member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Nominees for the Experienced Award have at least fifteen years of work experience
- Nominees for the Emerging Award have fewer than fifteen years of work experience
- Nominees must have not already received this award in each category