A new twist on traditional mentoring!
Make a difference in your career… and those of others.
This fresh take on mentoring brings together women of all experience levels and backgrounds to form a place for mutual sharing, encouragement and empowerment.
- Learn from the challenges and successes of others.
- Expand your professional and personal support network.
- Gain multiple perspectives, unique advice and a diverse array of ideas.
- Increase your confidence and develop your leadership skills.
How they work:
- Each Mentoring Circle is comprised of 8-10 women with various levels of experience from a wide range of practice areas and industries.
- The Mentoring Circles meet at least four times per year in Chicago and the suburbs.
All participants must be an Illinois CPA Society member and willing to share her time, talents and experience with a group of other women professionals.Mentoring Circle Application Form
The program is open to women in all business disciplines and practice areas, including public accounting, corporate finance, tax, internal audit, law, education, not-for profits and government, just to name a few.