Keep all your CPE credits in one organized and easy to manage place. The CPE Tracker allows you to see a list of all completed CPE programs from ICPAS and those that you've completed from any third-party (non-ICPAS) providers.
PLEASE NOTE: The CPE Tracker allows members to add educational programs delivered by external (third party) content providers. ICPAS bears no responsibility for the accuracy of user-entered data or for any implications that such data have on completion records or other data-related matters.
GET STARTED TODAY!
- Option to print or export to Excel
- Details for each program including title, type,
total CPE, and field of study
- Add programs from non-ICPAS providers
- Add non-verifiable CPE (committee participation, consultation, research, etc.)
- Track specialty credits such as CLE or EA
(even if no CPE is offered)