This program offers a unique blend of mentorship, coaching, and career development opportunities, ensuring that each participant receives tailored support to meet their specific needs. In addition to customized training on timely and relevant topics, participants will also reap the rewards of meaningful relationships with dedicated mentors from various industries and experiences and a supportive cohort of ambitious peers.
Our highly customized curriculum covers a wide range of topics aimed at preparing participants for long-term success in the accounting and finance profession. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Navigating corporate culture and politics.
- Expanding emotional intelligence.
- Interpreting manager relationships and early performance feedback.
- Developing technical accounting skills.
- Mastering Excel for accountants.
- Understanding data analytics and technology skills.
- Preparing for the CPA exam.
To learn more about the program or ways to become involved, please contact Elizabeth Brown