The 8th annual CPA Day of Service will be held on Friday, September 8, 2017! Join us!
Last year over 1,350 people volunteered for our day of service and we're counting on you to help us beat that number again this year. Join the rest of your profession on Friday, September 8th and make a difference! You can choose ANY
volunteer activity you want! Some ideas include helping out at an animal shelter, assembling care packages for deployed troops, or cleaning up a neighborhood park. See some of the 2016 volunteers in action!
How It Works
1. Choose an organization to volunteer for and contact them directly to make arrangements for you or your group to volunteer on Friday, September 8.
2. Register your volunteer activity plans with us.
3. Receive a FREE CPA Day of Service t-shirt upon registering! T-shirts are free to ICPAS members while supplies last, and can be purchased for just $6.50 for non-members.
4. On September 8th, take photos of your activity and send them to us, or share them on social media using #CPAvolunteer so we can showcase your volunteerism on our website!
- Register as an individual here
- Register as a group here
Questions, comments, feedback
Manager, Marketing & Communications | 312.517.7641