This award recognizes emerging young professionals and outstanding leaders who are committed to advancing diversity in the accounting profession.
- Nominees are selected based on their outstanding and continuous contributions to promoting diversity within the accounting profession
- Nominees with a CPA are desired, but not required
- Nominees who are members of the Illinois CPA Society are desired, but not required
- Nominees for the Experienced Award have typically at least ten years of work experience
- Nominees for the Emerging Award have typically at least four years of work experience
- Nominees must have not already received this award in each category