This award recognizes educators who have made significant contributions to the education of accounting students through their leadership, teaching excellence, and active involvement in the accounting profession.
- Nominees are selected based on their continuous and outstanding contributions to the education of accounting students
- Nominees must currently be a full-time educator in Illinois or retired in the last 24 months from being a full-time educator
- Nominees must have a minimum of five years full time teaching experience
- Nominees with a CPA are desired, but not required
- Nominees with a doctoral degree are desired, but not required
- Nominees who are members of the Illinois CPA Society are desired, but not required
- Nominees must have not already received this award