This award recognizes a young professional who has demonstrated outstanding leadership skills in his or her career, in public or community service, and through involvement in professional organizations.Eligibility:
Required Application Materials:
- Nominees must be 35 and under.
- Nominees must be a CPA and must be a member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Nominees must have not already received this award
- Essay Question Responses – no more than 200 words each
- What is your philosophy and approach to leadership?
- Describe how leadership roles in public or community service organizations and/or the workplace have shaped who you are today.
- How has your involvement with Illinois CPA Society (or other professional organizations) helped you develop your leadership skills?
- Why do you deserve this award and is there anything else you’d like to add?
- Resume and/or Bio
- Letters of Recommendation – no more than two
- Optional – Please feel free to submit additional supporting documentation that you feel will enhance your application, such as programs you have developed, blog posts or articles you have authored, etc. No more than three pages.
Completed packet must be less than 10 pages. Information beyond that requested will not be considered.
Winners Receive the following:
- Engraved award
- Company/Firm wide recognition
- Community leverage
- Press Releases to publications of your choice
- Complementary tickets for yourself and a guest for our Leadership Recognition Dinner
- Complementary tickets for yourself and a guest for our Young Professionals Leadership Conference